The 1013 basic telecommunications certification course provides participants with a comprehensive overview of the key components of modern telecommunications systems. It covers network architecture and design, POTS, digital transmission, IP networking, multimedia applications, network security and more. Through hands-on laboratory exercises and lectures, students learn about the underlying principles of telecommunications technology and gain practical experience in configuring and troubleshooting common telecom networks.
Table Of Content:
- NCT9-1-1 Program | North Central Texas 9-1-1 Program
- Public Safety Telecommunicator | TEEX.ORG
- Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 | Alamo Area ...
- TCOLE 1013 Basic Telecommunicator Certification ( Flashcards ...
- Basic Telecommunications Certification Course (TCLEOSE #1013)
- 9-1-1 Training
- APPLICANT SELECTION PROCESS FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A ...
- Specific Course Reporting Numbers | Texas Commission on Law ...
- 9-1-1 Training - South Plains Association of Governments
- 09 Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 (PVAMU ...
1. NCT9-1-1 Program | North Central Texas 9-1-1 Program
Basic Telecommunications Certification Course ... TCOLE #1013 This is a required forty-hour course for 9-1-1 Telecommunicators to complete in their first ...
2. Public Safety Telecommunicator | TEEX.ORG
This course meets TCOLE requirements for both Basic Telecommunicator Course (#1013) as well as Crisis Communications (#2120).
3. Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 | Alamo Area ...
Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 ... Effective January 1, 2014, this training is now a licensing course required of all new telecommunication ...
4. TCOLE 1013 Basic Telecommunicator Certification ( Flashcards ...
area collection of information organized in such a way that a computer program can quickly select desired pieces of data.
5. Basic Telecommunications Certification Course (TCLEOSE #1013)
The Basic Telecommunications Certification Course is designed to provide the beginning telecommunicator with an understanding of situations encountered in an ...
6. 9-1-1 Training
This certification course is designed to provide the basic concepts of ... attended the basic telecommunicator licensing 1013 course at our District office.
7. APPLICANT SELECTION PROCESS FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A ...
May 17, 2022 ... In addition to completing the Basic Telecommunicator Certification Course (1013) and Crisis. Communications (2120), individuals taking the ...
8. Specific Course Reporting Numbers | Texas Commission on Law ...
1009, Basic Investigative Hypnosis, 40, 100. 1013, Basic Telecommunications Certification Course, 40, 100. 1014, Basic Instructor Course, 40, 100.
9. 9-1-1 Training - South Plains Association of Governments
Courses: (1013) Successful completion of Basic Telecommunicator Certification Course (3720); Successful completion of Telecommunications Operator Field Training ...
10. 09 Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 (PVAMU ...
09 Basic Telecommunications Licensing Course #1013 (PVAMU) - TGL Police / Telecommunications Training, LLC.
What topics will be covered in this course?
This course covers topics such as network architecture and design, POTS, digital transmission, IP networking, multimedia applications, network security and more.
How long does the course last?
This course typically lasts for 10 days but can be customised to suit individual needs.
What type of activities do I need to complete?
Participants should expect to take part in both lectures and hands-on lab exercises during this course.
Is a certificate provided upon completion?
Yes, participants who successfully complete the course will receive a 1013 Basic Telecommunications Certification Certificate.
The 1013 basic telecommunications certification course is designed to prepare participants with an excellent foundation in modern telecom networks. Through lectures and lab exercises they will gain knowledge on key telecom concepts as well as hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting common networks. Upon successful completion of the courses those enrolled will be rewarded with a certificate showing their achievement.