This 2-year Electrical Engineering Degree provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of electrical engineering. Students study specialized courses in the areas of digital and analog systems, power electronics, telecommunications, control systems, and more. Graduates become highly employable with technical skills that are essential for many job roles.
Table Of Content:
- Electrical Engineering A.S. Degree (Full Time, 2 Years) Map ...
- Requirements for an Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Online Electrical Engineering Degree | ASU Online
- Electrical Engineering Tech Program - Ivy Tech Community College ...
- Best Associate Degrees in Electrical Engineering 2022/2023
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering: Steps and Skills ...
- Associate of Science Field of Study: Electrical Engineering
- Best Associate Degrees in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical | Career and Technical Education
- Electrical Engineering Technologies - Southern Maine Community ...
1. Electrical Engineering A.S. Degree (Full Time, 2 Years) Map ...
Apr 17, 2022 ... Home Academics Programs and Majors Electrical Engineering A.S. Degree (Full Time, 2 Years) Map. American River College logo ...
2. Requirements for an Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Feb 17, 2022 ... Associate degree programs in electrical engineering technology usually take two years. Typical classes include circuits, electronics, computer- ...
3. Online Electrical Engineering Degree | ASU Online
Over the next two years, you may specialize in specific electrical engineering subfields. The online electrical engineering degree program concludes with a two- ...
4. Electrical Engineering Tech Program - Ivy Tech Community College ...
Our affordable electrical engineering technology program at Ivy Tech ... and many employees and entrepreneurs are needed every year to meet demands.
5. Best Associate Degrees in Electrical Engineering 2022/2023
Request Information about Associate Degrees in Electrical Engineering 2022/2023. ... Associate of Science Associate Degrees. Full-time. 2 years. English.
6. Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering: Steps and Skills ...
After researching different options, choose and enroll in a two-year associate degree program for electrical engineering technology.
7. Associate of Science Field of Study: Electrical Engineering
Credits earned at Lone Star College transfer to any public college or university in Texas. Start smart with 2+2 (2 years at LSC and 2 years at the ...
8. Best Associate Degrees in Electrical Engineering
May 16, 2022 ... An Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering is a two-year education program covering introductory aspects of electrical engineering. The ...
9. Electrical | Career and Technical Education
NMU Programs. Electrical technology associate degree - 2 years. Electrical Technology ... Electrical engineering technology bachelor's degree - 4 years.
10. Electrical Engineering Technologies - Southern Maine Community ...
Did You Know? SMCC is Maine's largest, oldest and most diverse community college with nearly 6,000 students, over 40 degree programs, 2 campuses and 7 satellite
What is included in this degree program?
This 2-year Electrical Engineering Degree includes courses in digital and analog systems, power electronics, telecommunications, control systems and beyond.
How employable are graduates?
Graduates of this 2-year Electrical Engineering Degree develop fundamental technical knowledge which can contribute to their employability across a variety of job roles.
What types of skills will I learn?
During this 2-year degree program students gain hands on experience with power electronics design and analysis, telecommunications network simulation and analysis, system modeling and processing techniques plus more.
Will there be any opportunities for research or internships?
Yes there are several research opportunities available to students through the university as well as internships with industry partners.
With its comprehensive curriculum and wide range of specializations covered, this 2-year Electrical Engineering Degree is an excellent choice for those looking to gain a practical understanding of electrical engineering principles and related technologies quickly. Furthermore graduating with such a qualification can enhance long term career prospects significantly.