This 2 year turf management degree online is designed for those looking to pursue a career in turf management. The program provides students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills required to professionally manage turf areas, such as golf courses, sports fields and sod farms.
Table Of Content:
- Golf Course Turf Management Degree or Certificate? | Rutgers ...
- Turfgrass Science and Management Associate Degree Online ...
- 25 Best Affordable Turf and Turfgrass Management Degree ...
- Two Year Certificate Programs - Department of Plant, Soil and ...
- Distance Learning | GCSAA
- Soil Science | NC State Online and Distance Education
- 6 Turf and Turfgrass Management Degree Colleges in North Carolina
- Turfgrass Management Program | OSU Continuing Education
- Online Turf Management Degree Programs
- Turf: University of Massachusetts Winter School for Turf Managers ...
1. Golf Course Turf Management Degree or Certificate? | Rutgers ...
Rutgers University 4-Year Undergraduate DEGREE in Turfgrass Science · Rutgers Professional Golf Turf Management School 2-Year Turf CERTIFICATE Program · Rutgers ...
2. Turfgrass Science and Management Associate Degree Online ...
As the first university to offer a two-year technical program specifically for golf course superintendents, and as the first to offer an undergraduate major in ...
3. 25 Best Affordable Turf and Turfgrass Management Degree ...
A known leader in agriculture and technology degrees, SUNY Cobleskill confers two high-value programs: a Bachelor of Technology in Golf Turf and a Bachelor ...
4. Two Year Certificate Programs - Department of Plant, Soil and ...
The Sports and Commercial Turf Management program is offered to students interested in specializing in a career in the sports or commercial turf management area ...
5. Distance Learning | GCSAA
The following programs are pre-approved for GCSAA education points: ... University of Georgia - Principles of Turfgrass Management.
6. Soil Science | NC State Online and Distance Education
A career in turf management usually entails: ... The following are just a few of the common job titles graduates of soil science programs qualify for:.
7. 6 Turf and Turfgrass Management Degree Colleges in North Carolina
Net Price: $6,682; Admission: Open; Graduation: 17%; Grad Salary: $29,500. Charlotte, NC; Turf and Turfgrass Management Degree Programs Offered: 2.
8. Turfgrass Management Program | OSU Continuing Education
This program helps you build core turfgrass management skills with Oregon State ... Take the whole Turfgrass Management Program ... Online. price (2) ...
9. Online Turf Management Degree Programs
The Associate of Science in Turfgrass Management is a two year course that is aimed at students with an interest in finding employment in the turf industry.
10. Turf: University of Massachusetts Winter School for Turf Managers ...
... a two- or four-year program, as well as motivated career changers who want to establish a solid foundation for entering the field of turf management.
What do I need to get into the program?
Applicants to this program must have a high school diploma or equivalent and satisfactory scores on an admissions test.
Is there any field experience required?
In order to complete this degree program, students are required to have completed 300 hours of field experience prior to graduation.
How long will it take me to complete the degree?
Generally speaking, it takes two years of full-time study to complete this degree program.
What topics are covered by the curriculum?
The curriculum covers topics such as plant physiology, turf pathology, irrigation systems design, pest control strategies and soil management.
The 2 year turf management degree online program is an excellent way for aspiring professionals in this field to receive a comprehensive education in turf management. With the benefits of studying online, applicants can further their skills and gain invaluable experience under experienced professionals in the field of turf management.