This 90-hours Preschool Certification MD Online is designed to equip preschool teachers and assistants with the essential knowledge and skills to help children learn and grow. Whether you are a first-time educator or an experienced professional, this course covers all the basics of the early childhood education profession.
Table Of Content:
- 90-Hour Preschool Training - post - H&H Child Care Training Center
- Lead Teacher 90-hour Preschool Child Care Training
- Early Childhood Education & Child Care | Howard Community College
- Maryland | Smart Horizons Childcare
- Program: 90-Hour Preschool Certificate - Baltimore City Community ...
- Early Childhood Education and Child Care - Prince George's ...
- Early Childhood Education Programs | Montgomery College, Maryland
- Careers in Early Childhood Education
- Child Care | Harford Community College
- D2C 90-hour Early Childhood (EDTR 120 & 121) Certificate
1. 90-Hour Preschool Training - post - H&H Child Care Training Center
Why do I need the 90-Hour Certificate? The 90-Hour Preschool Course approved by the Maryland State Department of Education allows individuals to fulfill ...
2. Lead Teacher 90-hour Preschool Child Care Training
Experienced child care providers seeking lead teacher positions in child care centers specifically for preschoolers can fulfill Maryland State Department of ...
3. Early Childhood Education & Child Care | Howard Community College
This certification course satisfies the child development half of the MSDE requirement of 90 hours for child care teachers and directors.
4. Maryland | Smart Horizons Childcare
This course consists of 90 hours of professional development and fulfills the Maryland pre-service requirement for child care providers that work in a preschool ...
5. Program: 90-Hour Preschool Certificate - Baltimore City Community ...
This two-course certification is NOT a college degree or certificate program. These two courses meet the requirements for the 90 clock-hours required for ...
6. Early Childhood Education and Child Care - Prince George's ...
This certification is required to be a Lead Teacher in a child care center. The 90-Hour Certification is made up of two 45-hour courses:.
7. Early Childhood Education Programs | Montgomery College, Maryland
To earn the 90 Hours, you must complete two three-credit courses: Child Development (EDUC 135) and Curriculum Planning (EDUC 136). Please note that EDUC 135 and ...
8. Careers in Early Childhood Education
Maryland Child Care Credential – Level 3 or 4. •. Career Technology Education (CTE) High School. Diploma with 90 clock hours of approved coursework.
9. Child Care | Harford Community College
Multiple credentials are available, including the 90-hour certificate program ... For the 90-hour child care preschool certificate: ... Harford County, MD.
10. D2C 90-hour Early Childhood (EDTR 120 & 121) Certificate
CTE students who have completed the Childcare. Services pathway will receive the 90-hour Early Childhood certification through their high school. Perquisites ...
What topics will be covered during this online course?
This online course covers all areas of early childhood education including curriculum development, environment set-up and management, positive guidance techniques, assessment measures, working with families, health promotion, and safety considerations. Topics specific to Maryland State regulations are also discussed.
Are there any prerequisites for taking this course?
No prerequisites are required in order to take this online course; however, having a basic understanding of child development theory is helpful.
How long does it take for me to complete the course?
The total length of the course is 90 hours. It is self-paced so you can work on it at your own speed; however it must be completed within 12 weeks from date of registration.
Will I receive a certificate at the end of the course?
Upon successful completion of all requirements within 12 weeks from date of registration, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Preschool Certification MD Online.
Is there any cost associated with this program?
Yes, there is a fee associated with this program which must be paid prior to registering in order to gain access to the online learning materials.
This 90-hours Preschool Certification MD Online provides teachers and educators an opportunity to develop their understanding and practice in Early Childhood Education by introducing them to key concepts related to childcare environments, curriculum development, child guidance techniques and much more! With comprehensive instruction and support provided throughout this online experience it’s possible for students to obtain a certificate that ensures they have met all state requirements necessary for working in MD preschool programs.