When looking to further your education, a AA degree in Communications can offer a broad perspective and set of skills that can be applied in the professional world. It provides knowledge and experience in the fields of media, journalism, and public relations, among others. In this degree program, you gain critical thinking skills along with the development of writing, speaking, and decision-making strategies.
Table Of Content:
- 12 Jobs To Pursue With an Associate Degree in Communications ...
- Associate Degree in Communication Studies | CCU Online
- Associate in Communications Program Guide | BestColleges
- Associate's Degree in Communications Online | Franklin.edu
- Communication | South Texas College
- What Kind of Jobs Can I Get With an Associate's in Communications ...
- Associate of Arts Degree in Communications | FRCC
- Communications, Associate of Arts < San Jacinto College
- Best Associate Degrees in Communication 2022/2023
- Communication Studies AA Degree | Montgomery College, Maryland
1. 12 Jobs To Pursue With an Associate Degree in Communications ...
Mar 8, 2021 ... An associate degree in communication is a degree you earn from a two-year program that prepares you for a variety of entry-level positions in ...
2. Associate Degree in Communication Studies | CCU Online
The Communications associate degree opens up doors to a wide variety of career fields — from government and politics, to business and marketing, ...
3. Associate in Communications Program Guide | BestColleges
Apr 1, 2021 ... Although many communications roles require a bachelor's, graduates with an associate degree in communications may find work as broadcast, sound, ...
4. Associate's Degree in Communications Online | Franklin.edu
Career Opportunities · Communications Associate · Marketing Coordinator · Public Relations Specialist · Copywriter · Interactive Communications Specialist.
5. Communication | South Texas College
Communication · Degree Plans. Associate Degrees. Communication Studies AA-SPCH + Online; Advertising/Public Relations AA-ADPR. Communication Studies. TSI LIABLE ...
6. What Kind of Jobs Can I Get With an Associate's in Communications ...
While online bachelor's and master's in communication are available, associate degrees in communication are excellent for working professionals, ...
7. Associate of Arts Degree in Communications | FRCC
Earn a two-year AA degree in Communication at Front Range Community College and transfer in as a junior at any public four-year school in Colorado.
8. Communications, Associate of Arts < San Jacinto College
Here you will learn the foundation of how communication industries operate and the principles of media content generation. Our associate degree program also ...
9. Best Associate Degrees in Communication 2022/2023
Individuals interested in pursuing an Associate Degree in Communication have the opportunity to use their communication skills in the business, advertising, ...
10. Communication Studies AA Degree | Montgomery College, Maryland
The communication studies associate's degree will provide you with a strong liberal arts foundation that facilitates a seamless transfer to communication ...
What skills will I gain from an AA Degree in Communications?
You will develop critical thinking skills as well as writing, speaking and decision-making strategies. Additionally you can acquire experience in media, journalism and public relations.
What type of job opportunities are available with an AA Degree in Communications?
An AA Degree in Communications can provide you with access to a range of career paths including marketing specialist, radio broadcaster, public relations specialist, advertising manager and communications coordinator among many other possibilities.
How long does it usually take to complete an AA Degree in communications?
Depending on your pace and academic load most students usually complete their associate's degree within two years or four semesters of full time study. However this may vary depending on transfer credits accepted by your college or university.
An Associate's degree in Communications provides countless opportunities for those interested in developing their skillset and learning more about communication practices across various industries. With diverse job roles available upon completion and significant training provided during the program itself – an AA degree could prove invaluable to any aspiring communicator!