The AAPC CPC Course is an in-depth certification program ideal for those who wish to pursue a rewarding career as medical coding professionals. It offers comprehensive instruction and practice exams to help prepare students for the demands of the job. The course covers topics such as anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, medical coding guidelines, coding applications and software programs, billing systems, and more. With consistent feedback from students, this course has been rated highly by many who have taken it.
Table Of Content:
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) - Reviews
- CPC Online Exam Review - CPC Exam Review - AAPC
- AAPC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
- CPC® Preparation Course – Pass CPC® Exam - AAPC
- Has anyone purchased/completed the AAPC CPC Training package ...
- AAPC - Reviews | Facebook
- Anyone else feel like the AAPC is a scam? : r/MedicalCoding
- CPC® Preparation Course Syllabus
- AAPC Reviews, Ratings | Homeowner Association near 2233 W ...
- CPC - AAPC, American Academy of Professional Coders - Course ...
1. American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) - Reviews
Excellent instruction. Easy to do on your own. Worth every penny! I only wish I has pursued this years before I actually took the courses. Medical terminology ...
2. CPC Online Exam Review - CPC Exam Review - AAPC
The review is divided up by domains covered on the exam, allowing students to focus on the areas where they find themselves lacking. This platform is easy to ...
3. AAPC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
I purchased AAPCs CPC certification course. I finished the course in the allotted time frame and passed the certification exam on the first try. My complaint is ...
4. CPC® Preparation Course – Pass CPC® Exam - AAPC
The course is designed to be completed in 4 months, however AAPC allows for an additional 2 months grace period, giving you a full 6 months access from date of ...
5. Has anyone purchased/completed the AAPC CPC Training package ...
Dec 27, 2016 ... If so, would you be as kind as to provide any insight, reviews or experience with it? My background has been 10 years billing for general…
6. AAPC - Reviews | Facebook
I had an outbreak of genital herpes and I don't currently have insurance. I rubbed herbal powder on the sores and took some herbal medicine which I ...
7. Anyone else feel like the AAPC is a scam? : r/MedicalCoding
Mar 2, 2021 ... For my CPC course the professor did recommend other courses to help pass the exam, but I ended up winging it and doing pretty good. Did the ...
8. CPC® Preparation Course Syllabus
Prerequisites: Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy (or AAPC courses) strongly recommended. Clock Hours: 80 (Note: 80 clock hours accounts only for ...
9. AAPC Reviews, Ratings | Homeowner Association near 2233 W ...
WORST COMPANY TO ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR CPC FROM! All this company is about is making money period! And when you try to contact someone with any sense, ALL you get ...
10. CPC - AAPC, American Academy of Professional Coders - Course ...
CPC Documents · Chapter 1 Test Review 2nd attempt .docx · American Academy of Professional Coders · CPC MEDICAL CODING · CPC CHAPTER 1 - Spring 2018 · Register Now.
What topics does the AAPC CPC Course cover?
The AAPC CPC Course covers topics such as anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, medical coding guidelines, coding applications and software programs, billing systems, and more.
Is feedback provided throughout the course?
Yes! Consistent feedback is provided during the course so that students can get guidance and direction on their progress.
How long is the AAPC CPC Course?
The duration of the course depends on how quickly you progress through it. Generally speaking though it may take anywhere from 15-36 hours to complete depending on your skill level.
What materials will I need for this course?
The materials that are needed include a set of flashcards for memorizing medical terms and codes (provided with enrollment) as well as access to a computer with internet connection for accessing modules online or using software programs which are available as part of the curriculum (downloadable).
Overall, the AAPC CPC Course provides comprehensive instruction on all facets of medical coding making it an ideal option for anyone looking to pursue a successful career in this field. With detailed guidance from experienced instructors and practice exams tailored to prepare you for success on certification testing, this could be an excellent choice if you're interested in pursuing Certification Professional Coder (CPC) credentials.