Aaron Franklin is a celebrity chef and restaurateur best known for his renowned BBQ restaurant, Franklin Barbecue. He recently released an online MasterClass to teach aspiring cooks the art of authentic Texas-style barbecue. In this review, we will explore what makes this masterclass so appealing to students and critics alike.
Table Of Content:
- Aaron Franklin Barbecue MasterClass Review - Smoked BBQ Source
- Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review: Smoking Hot or Not? Learnopoly
- Aaron Franklin Masterclass Review – Read Before You Buy - Grill ...
- Has anyone purchased the Aaron Franklin MasterClass video? : r/BBQ
- Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ
- Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review: Is it Worth it? - Codeless
- Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review - Complete Carnivore
- Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review - Is It fire? [Facts]
- Aaron Franklin Masterclass Review | Education Speaks
- Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review | The Cooking World
1. Aaron Franklin Barbecue MasterClass Review - Smoked BBQ Source
Jul 3, 2019 ... I think this is a great option if you want to fast track your barbecue education. I really liked the MasterClass interface and how the course ...
2. Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review: Smoking Hot or Not? Learnopoly
Overall: an incredibly thorough and engaging course on all aspects of Texan BBQ taught by one of the best pitmasters of our time. Naturally the focus is ...
3. Aaron Franklin Masterclass Review – Read Before You Buy - Grill ...
Jun 13, 2019 ... While the Aaron Franklin course is well produced, it lost stars for having a lot of filler content, only teaching 3 recipes, and the fact that ...
4. Has anyone purchased the Aaron Franklin MasterClass video? : r/BBQ
May 16, 2019 ... The "how to" videos for ribs and pork butt are good but of course the brisket videos are where it really shines. The info on trimming is ...
5. Aaron Franklin Teaches Texas-Style BBQ
James Beard Award-winning pitmaster Aaron Franklin teaches you how to smoke meat in the Central Texas BBQ tradition in his first-ever MasterClass.
6. Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review: Is it Worth it? - Codeless
Dec 3, 2021 ... Perhaps the most renowned pitmaster in the BBQ is your teacher. Aaron explains the science and method behind everything he does. The video ...
7. Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review - Complete Carnivore
Jun 14, 2019 ... Overall Aaron Franklin pretty much covers everything you need to know to cook some great food. He is most know for his brisket and the course is ...
8. Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review - Is It fire? [Facts]
Mar 10, 2022 ... Quick verdict: Aaron's way of instructing was top-notch. I got to see how great of a cook Aaron Franklin really is. The entire experience was ...
9. Aaron Franklin Masterclass Review | Education Speaks
Aaron Franklin Masterclass Review ... If you love Texan BBQ and want to learn how to cook succulent, richly flavored barbecue meats, at home, Aaron Franklin's ...
10. Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review | The Cooking World
Aug 26, 2019 ... In Aaron Franklin MasterClass Review we will tell you why this is the right class for those who want to learn more about Texas-Style BBQ.
What topics are covered in Aaron Franklin's MasterClass?
Aaron Franklin's MasterClass covers a wide range of topics related to Texas-style barbecue, including selecting the right cuts of meat, trimming and prepping the meat, creating unique rubs and sauces, smoking techniques, how to manage temperature and smoke duration, as well as presentation tips.
Is the masterclass suitable for beginners?
Yes! The masterclass has detailed instructions and explanations which make it accessible to people of all BBQ experience levels. Beginners can learn the basics while more seasoned cooks can further refine their technique with advice from one of the best in the business.
Is there any additional content or materials included?
Yes! As part of the MasterClass package you get access to exclusive video interviews with pitmasters around Texas; recipes such as brisket baked beans; downloadable rub formulas; a photo gallery; worksheets with exercises designed to help you hone your skills; and instructional videos by experts in areas like sausage making and food safety.
Is there an option for live classes?
At this time there is no option for live classes but Aaron Franklin does offer one-on-one private lessons at his Austin restaurant location if that is something you would be interested in pursuing.
With its comprehensive instruction on all things Texas-style barbecue, along with special bonus materials included in the course package, it's clear why Aaron Franklin's MasterClass has been so highly praised by both amateur cooks and experienced chefs alike. Whether you're just starting out or looking to sharpen your skillset, this masterclass is definitely worth checking out.