The Virginia State Bar Approved Paralegal Program is an excellent way for prospective paralegals to gain the education, training, and qualifications they need to become successful in the field. This program provides specializations in areas such as litigation support, finance and real estate. It also provides a well-rounded curriculum designed to give candidates a strong foundation in legal research and writing skills. In addition, the program is designed to teach candidates how to work effectively with clients and attorneys.
Table Of Content:
- Directory of ABA Approved Paralegal Education Programs
- Best Paralegal Schools In Virginia
- Paralegal Programs in Virginia
- Paralegal Schools in Virginia | Paralegal Degree Programs in Virginia
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies – VCU OCPE
- ABA Approved Paralegal Programs by State and School
- Virginia Paralegal Certification | How to become a Paralegal in ...
- School of Continuing Education Paralegal - Old Dominion University
- How to Become a Paralegal in Virginia - VA | Paralegal Certification ...
- Virginia Paralegal Schools | Paralegal Certification in Virginia
1. Directory of ABA Approved Paralegal Education Programs
Enter Search for Approved Paralegal Programs Directory. ... If a program is not listed, it is not an ABA approved paralegal education program.
2. Best Paralegal Schools In Virginia
Nov 19, 2020 ... Paralegal Schools and Programs in Virginia ; Germanna Community College (Locust Grove) Career Studies Certificate | Legal Assistant ; Hampton ...
3. Paralegal Programs in Virginia
Paralegal Programs in Virginia ; 1. Virginia Commonwealth University · Program: Paralegal Studies Certificate ; 2. George Mason University · Program: Paralegal ...
4. Paralegal Schools in Virginia | Paralegal Degree Programs in Virginia
Comparison of Paralegal Programs ; Northern Virginia Community College (Annandale), Yes, AAS-Paralegal Studies ; Patrick Henry Community College (Martinsville), — ...
5. Certificate in Paralegal Studies – VCU OCPE
Most employ paralegals to help with the myriad legal needs they face. VCU is seeking ambitious individuals who want to learn more about the growing Virginia ...
6. ABA Approved Paralegal Programs by State and School
Maximize your career opportunities with an ABA paralegal programs from universities across the US. Our complete list highlights top schools in each state.
7. Virginia Paralegal Certification | How to become a Paralegal in ...
Virginia Paralegal Online and Campus Schools · Northern Virginia Community College – Alexandria. Associate in Applied Science in Paralegal Studies · Marymount ...
8. School of Continuing Education Paralegal - Old Dominion University
Is this program approved by the American Bar Association (ABA)? ...
9. How to Become a Paralegal in Virginia - VA | Paralegal Certification ...
VAPA's educational standards require that degree and certificate programs meet ABA approval guidelines or the equivalent and that educational institutions be ...
10. Virginia Paralegal Schools | Paralegal Certification in Virginia
Additional Paralegal Educational Programs · Central Virginia Community College · Bryant and Stratton College · Hampton University · J Sergeant Reynolds Community ...
What type of specialties are available through the program?
Specialties available through the Virginia State Bar Approved Paralegal Program include litigation support, finance and real estate.
What types of courses are offered?
The course topics include legal research and writing, family law, business law, criminal law, bankruptcy law, intellectual property law and contract law among many others.
Who can apply for this program?
Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university may apply for this program. Those who wish to gain specialized knowledge can take up additional certification programs offered by the Virginia State Bar Association after completing their degree.
Are there any other requirements besides the academic ones I need to meet?
Yes, applicants must pass a background check conducted by the Virginia State Bar Association before they can be admitted into the program. They must also adhere to a code of ethics set out by the association in order to maintain their certification status.
The Virginia State Bar Approved Paralegal Program is an excellent way for aspiring paralegals to gain both educational qualifications and practical experience needed for success in this field. This program allows candidates to specialize in certain areas such as litigation support or finance while still receiving a comprehensive education of general legal concepts too. With these qualifications combined with meeting certain ethical standards set out by the state bar association, enrollees are well on their way towards achieving their career goals!