Earning a Ph.D. in Accounting can open up a range of career opportunities in the public and private sectors. As one of the leading states in business and finance, Texas offers a variety of accounting programs at both its public and private universities.
Table Of Content:
- Accounting PhD | Areas of Study | PhD | McCombs School of Business
- Ph.D. Accounting
- PhD Programs in Accounting in Texas
- Ph.D. in Accounting - UTSA Business
- Accounting PhD | UTSA Graduate School
- Accounting Ph.D. Program | G. Brint Ryan College of Business
- THINKING OF GETTING A PH.D. IN ACCOUNTING?
- Accounting PhD Students - Naveen Jindal School of Management ...
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting | Ph ...
- PhD in Management Science, Accounting Concentration | Naveen ...
1. Accounting PhD | Areas of Study | PhD | McCombs School of Business
Texas McCombs boasts the most prestigious accounting doctoral program in the country and has graduated more than 300 PhD students since its inception in ...
2. Ph.D. Accounting
Program Overview. Our doctoral program combines rigorous, thought-provoking coursework with independent and guided research opportunities. The Ph.D. in Business ...
3. PhD Programs in Accounting in Texas
PhD Programs in Accounting in Texas · University of North Texas · The University of Texas at Austin · Texas A&M University · The University of Texas at San Antonio.
4. Ph.D. in Accounting - UTSA Business
The accounting faculty is a critical resource for our doctoral students. Our program is currently ranked No. 9 nationally in archival auditing research. The Ph.
5. Accounting PhD | UTSA Graduate School
The Accounting PhD program at the University of Texas at San Antonio allows students to pursue an Accounting doctorate while focusing on intensive research.
6. Accounting Ph.D. Program | G. Brint Ryan College of Business
The University of North Texas's G. Brint Ryan College of Business offers a rigorous four-year Ph.D. program in business with an accounting concentration ...
7. THINKING OF GETTING A PH.D. IN ACCOUNTING?
undergraduate and master programs in accounting, ... the accounting doctoral curricula at most universities ... University of Texas, Rio Grande Valley.
8. Accounting PhD Students - Naveen Jindal School of Management ...
Oct 6, 2021 ... Get to know the Accounting PhD Students at the Naveen Jindal School of Management. Management science students.
9. Ph.D. in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting | Ph ...
Texas Tech University The Rawls College of Business offers a Ph.D. in Business ... The doctoral program offered by the School of Accounting is designed to ...
10. PhD in Management Science, Accounting Concentration | Naveen ...
Jun 29, 2022 ... The PhD Accounting program is designed for students seeking training in the most advanced issues in accounting, both theoretical and applied ...
What are some popular Ph.D. in Accounting programs in Texas?
Popular options for Ph.D. programs in Accounting include the University of Houston’s Bauer College of Business, which offers both online and on-campus courses; Texas A&M’s Mays School of Business, which also has an online option; Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business; and UT Austin’s McCombs School of Business.
What kind of coursework is included in these accounting Ph.D programs?
Each program has its own curriculum requirements, but most will include coursework covering topics like financial reporting, auditing & assurance services, taxation, corporate governance & ethics, and management control systems & decision-making models. Coursework will often involve research projects and independent studies as well as traditional lectures and exams.
Are there any specializations available?
Yes! Most schools offer several specialization options such as entrepreneurship & management consulting, forensic accounting & fraud examination, international accounting & taxation, or nonprofit organization management & governance.
Due to its strong job market and wide array of higher education institutions offering the degree, Texas is an ideal place to pursue a doctoral degree in Accounting. Prospective students should carefully consider all aspects before making their selection to ensure they get the best quality education for their needs.