The Annual Army sharp (Safety, Health, and Readiness Program) Training Requirements is an imperative part of the army’s comprehensive health and safety training program. Each year, soldiers will receive training that covers a variety of topics related to the Army’s SHARP program. This includes topics such as suicide prevention, sexual harassment, domestic violence prevention and substance abuse awareness.
Table Of Content:
- SHARP Annual Refresher Training - U.S. Army STAND-TO!
- SHARP: Education and Training
- Army SHARP Annual Unit Refresher Training - U.S. Army STAND-TO!
- Annual SHARP refresher training requirements. 1. Purpose: To ...
- Mandatory Online Training (AR 350-1) :: FORT CAMPBELL
- DoD Sexual Assault Advocate Certification Program (D-SAACP ...
- Mandatory Training Resources :: Fort Bragg
- Annual Unit Refresher/ Pre- & Post-Deployment Training
- DoDI 6495.02, Volume 2, "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response ...
- Scanned Document
1. SHARP Annual Refresher Training - U.S. Army STAND-TO!
Dec 4, 2018 ... The on-line portion of the SHARP Annual training is no longer required. What are the current and past efforts of the Army? Efforts taken to ...
2. SHARP: Education and Training
The Army SHARP Academy at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, is the Army's designated ... by the military Services can help to satisfy the semi-annual requirement.
3. Army SHARP Annual Unit Refresher Training - U.S. Army STAND-TO!
Jul 8, 2014 ... SHARP life-cycle training is integral to the Army's efforts to effect cultural change by imparting the knowledge and skill set required to ...
4. Annual SHARP refresher training requirements. 1. Purpose: To ...
May 20, 2021 ... Facts: a. Annual SHARP refresher training will be conducted face to face using the approved Department of the Army SHARP Annual Refresher ...
5. Mandatory Online Training (AR 350-1) :: FORT CAMPBELL
Jan 25, 2022 ... Completion of this training meets the annual requirement for Level I ... Take OPSEC Awareness for Military Members, DOD Employees and ...
6. DoD Sexual Assault Advocate Certification Program (D-SAACP ...
Continuing education opportunities ensure that the military's SAPR ... Manager and/or SARC for ideas to fulfill their semi-annual training requirement, ...
7. Mandatory Training Resources :: Fort Bragg
Sep 13, 2021 ... The below lists provide further information regarding AR 350-1, DoD, and IMCOM requirements for annual mandatory training, ...
8. Annual Unit Refresher/ Pre- & Post-Deployment Training
Bottom Line: Sexual harassment and sexual assault endanger lives of individuals and threaten the Army's mission. Page 3. SHARP Program: I AM THE FORCE BEHIND ...
9. DoDI 6495.02, Volume 2, "Sexual Assault Prevention and Response ...
Mar 28, 2013 ... (5) Establishes SAPR minimum program standards, SAPR training requirements, and. SAPR requirements for the DoD Annual Report on Sexual ...
10. Scanned Document
Feb 11, 2022 ... (b) Annual SHARP training will be conducted face-to-face for military and Civilian employees using the approved Department of the Army SHARP ...
What is the Annual Army SHARP Training Requirements?
The Annual Army SHARP Training Requirements is an imperative part of the army’s comprehensive health and safety training program. It covers a variety of topics related to the SHARP program, including suicide prevention, sexual harassment, domestic violence prevention and substance abuse awareness.
Who participates in this training?
All members of the United States Army are required to participate in this annual training requirement, regardless of rank or branch.
How often is the Annual Army SHARP Training Required?
This annual training is conducted once a year for all members of the United States Army.
What can I do if I have further questions about the Annual Army SHARP Training?
You can contact your local unit command for additional information about this requirement or you can visit www.army.mil for more information regarding the Annual Army SHARP Training Requirements.
The Annual army sharp (Safety Health and Readiness Program)Training Requirements are essential components of healthy living both personally and professionally in service to our country. This yearly event ensures that every military personnel receive appropriate information pertaining to health hazards and safety precautions to which they may be exposed while serving in line with their respective duties. This keeps them updated on current matters concerning their wellbeing while remaining cautious during their service period by being mindful of what pertains to their safety at all times.